Thunder Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-6) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +5000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Thursday, November 30 at home against the Los Angeles Lakers, starting at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Thunder NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+5000||14th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|To Make the Finals||+2000||-||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|To Make the Playoffs||-135||-||Bet $135 to win $100|
Think the Thunder can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Standings Information
|4||Oklahoma City Thunder||2.00|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||3.00|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||4.00|
|10||Los Angeles Clippers||5.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Thunder Team Stats
- This season, the Thunder have won 11 games so far (11-6).
- This year, the Thunder are 5-4 at home with a 6-2 record on the road.
- The Thunder are 6-2 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 5-4 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- While the Thunder have been victorious in only one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), they are 5-1 when favored by three or more points.
- The Thunder took home the victory in only one game when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (1-3), but they have grabbed four wins in five games when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Thunder's Top Players
- The Thunder leader in points and assists is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who puts up 30.5 points per game along with 6.1 assists.
- Oklahoma City's best rebounder is Chet Holmgren, who averages 8.0 boards per game in addition to his 17.9 PPG average.
- Isaiah Joe leads the Thunder in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Oklahoma City steals leader is Gilgeous-Alexander, who averages 2.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Holmgren, who compiles 2.2 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.