Kansas State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Kansas State Wildcats (5-2) have the 43rd-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats are at home against the North Alabama Lions. Tip time is slated for 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Kansas State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||43rd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas State Team Stats
- Kansas State has a +67 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.6 points per game. It is putting up 83.9 points per game to rank 41st in college basketball and is giving up 74.3 per outing to rank 250th in college basketball.
- Kansas State is perfect at 4-0 as the favorite and has one win (1-2) as underdogs.
- The Wildcats are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kansas State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Kansas State has one Quadrant 2 win, tied for the 17th-most in Division I. But it also has one Quadrant 2 loss, tied for the 42nd-most.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Kansas State is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 48th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kansas State Players
- The Wildcats points and assists leader is Tylor Perry. He racks up 17.4 points per game and contributes 5.1 assists.
- Kansas State is led by Arthur Kaluma's 8.5 rebounds per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Perry from long distance. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Cam Carter leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Jerrell Colbert collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Kansas State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.