Kansas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Kansas Jayhawks (7-1) are in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +1100 on the moneyline, the second-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5, the Jayhawks play the UMKC Kangaroos at home. Kansas is favored by 26.5 points (the point total is set at 142.5).
Kansas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1100||2nd||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Preseason||+1000||1st||Bet $100 to win $1000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas Team Stats
- Kansas averages 79.8 points per game (82nd in college basketball) while giving up 64.8 per contest (55th in college basketball). It has a +120 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 15.0 points per game.
- Kansas is undefeated (1-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 6-1 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kansas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Kansas has three wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, the most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kansas Players
- The Jayhawks points and rebounds leader is Hunter Dickinson. He scores 20.9 points per game and grabs 12.3 rebounds.
- Kansas' assists leader is Dajuan Harris, who averages 7.0 per game.
- Kevin McCullar is the top three-point shooter for the Jayhawks, connecting on 1.4 per contest.
- Dickinson leads Kansas in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.5 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.