Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Kansas City Chiefs have +500 odds to win the Super Bowl, second-best in the NFL as of December 8.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+500), the Chiefs are second-best in the NFL. They are three spots below that, fifth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Chiefs have slightly better odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +600 at the beginning of the season to +500.
- The Chiefs' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 16.7%.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- There have been four Chiefs games (out of 12) that went over the total this year.
- The Chiefs have an 8-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Chiefs own the eighth-ranked offense this season (362.6 yards per game), and they've been even more effective on defense, ranking fourth-best with only 297.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs rank 11th in points scored this season (22.9 points per game), but they've been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 17.3 points allowed per game.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 22 touchdown passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 67.8% for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game).
- Mahomes also has run for 331 yards and zero scores.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored six TDs and gained 779 yards (64.9 per game).
- Pacheco also has 33 receptions for 209 yards and one score.
- Travis Kelce has 74 receptions for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In 12 games, Rashee Rice has 52 catches for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five scores.
- Trent McDuffie has been causing chaos on defense, collecting 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+700|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.