Thunder vs. Timberwolves November 28 Tickets & Start Time
At Target Center on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-4) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-5) in a matchup of the top-ranked clubs in the Western Conference at 8:00 PM ET on BSN and BSOK.
If you're looking to attend this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Thunder vs. Timberwolves Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 28
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-3.5)
- Total: 228.5
- TV: BSN, BSOK
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Thunder Games
Thunder Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander gets the Thunder 30.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 6.2 assists. He also averages 2.3 steals (first in league) and 0.9 blocked shots.
- On a per-game basis, Chet Holmgren gives the Thunder 18.1 points, 8 rebounds and 2.5 assists. He also averages 0.9 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (fourth in NBA).
- Josh Giddey gets the Thunder 12.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest while averaging 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Thunder are receiving 17.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game from Jalen Williams this season.
- Luguentz Dort gives the Thunder 10.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game while averaging 1 steal and 0.9 blocked shots.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards posts 26.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Karl-Anthony Towns averages 21.8 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest, shooting 50.6% from the floor and 40% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Rudy Gobert posts 12.1 points, 11.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 2.2 blocks (fifth in league).
- Mike Conley averages 10.4 points, 5.8 assists and 2.8 boards.
- Kyle Anderson posts 7.3 points, 3.8 boards and 4 assists per contest, shooting 54% from the floor.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs. Timberwolves Stat Comparison
|106.4||Points Allowed Avg.||111.3|
|48.8%||Field Goal %||49.8%|
|36.7%||Three Point %||40.5%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.