Kansas State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game at Bramlage Coliseum has the Kansas State Wildcats (3-2) matching up with the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-4) at 8:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 88-62 win, as our model heavily favors Kansas State.
According to our computer prediction, Central Arkansas projects to cover the 27.5-point spread in its matchup against Kansas State. The over/under is listed at 155.5, and the two teams are projected to go under that total.
Kansas State vs. Central Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bramlage Coliseum
- Line: Kansas State -27.5
- Point Total: 155.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kansas State vs. Central Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas State 88, Central Arkansas 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas State vs. Central Arkansas
- Pick ATS: Central Arkansas (+27.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Kansas State has compiled a 2-2-0 record against the spread this season, while Central Arkansas is 3-1-0. The Wildcats are 3-1-0 and the Bears are 1-3-0 in terms of going over the point total. The two teams score 151.2 points per game combined, 4.3 less than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kansas State Performance Insights
- The Wildcats are outscoring opponents by 2.6 points per game with a +13 scoring differential overall. They put up 79.8 points per game (105th in college basketball) and allow 77.2 per outing (300th in college basketball).
- Kansas State wins the rebound battle by 3.8 boards on average. It records 34.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 153rd in college basketball, while its opponents grab 30.6 per contest.
- Kansas State knocks down 9.2 three-pointers per game (60th in college basketball), 1.8 more than its opponents (7.4). It is shooting 33.3% from deep (162nd in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 34.9%.
- The Wildcats score 93.4 points per 100 possessions (206th in college basketball), while allowing 90.4 points per 100 possessions (219th in college basketball).
- Kansas State loses the turnover battle by 2.0 per game, committing 15.8 (348th in college basketball) while its opponents average 13.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.