Wichita State vs. Omaha Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the Wichita State Shockers (1-2) and Omaha Mavericks (1-3) squaring off at Charles Koch Arena has a projected final score of 90-56 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Wichita State, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Shockers are coming off of a 75-67 loss to Belmont in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
Wichita State vs. Omaha Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Wichita State vs. Omaha Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wichita State 90, Omaha 56
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wichita State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Shockers' +81 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 2.4 points per game) was a result of putting up 66.1 points per game (152nd in college basketball) while allowing 63.7 per contest (163rd in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Wichita State averaged fewer points per contest (62.5) than its season average (66.1).
- Offensively the Shockers fared better when playing at home last season, putting up 68.4 points per game, compared to 62.7 per game when playing on the road.
- In 2022-23, Wichita State surrendered 58.5 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 69.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.