Will Ross Colton Score a Goal Against the Predators on November 20?
The Colorado Avalanche's upcoming contest versus the Nashville Predators is set for Monday at 8:00 PM ET. Will Ross Colton light the lamp in this matchup? Before making a wager on any prop bets, take a look at the numbers and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Ross Colton score a goal against the Predators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +360 (Bet $10 to win $36.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Colton stats and insights
- Colton has scored in six of 16 games this season, but only one goal each time.
- He has not faced the Predators yet this season.
- He has scored one goal, but has no assists, on the power play.
- Colton's shooting percentage is 14.3%, and he averages 2.6 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Predators defensive stats
- The Predators have conceded 54 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 16th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Predators have one shutout, and they average 20.3 hits and 16.4 blocked shots per game.
Colton recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/4/2023||Golden Knights||0||0||0||13:59||Away||L 7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Avalanche vs. Predators game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.