Marquez Valdes-Scantling Week 11 Preview vs. the Eagles
Kansas City Chiefs receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Monday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are conceding the fourth-most passing yards in the NFL, 257 per game.
Valdes-Scantling's 14 catches (on 24 targets) have netted him 249 yards (27.7 per game) and one TD this year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Valdes-Scantling and the Chiefs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Valdes-Scantling vs. the Eagles
- Valdes-Scantling vs the Eagles (since 2021): 1 GP / 0 REC YPG / REC TD
- Philadelphia has allowed four opposing receivers to pick up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Eagles have allowed 17 opposing players to register a TD reception against them this year.
- Two opposing players have caught at least two TD passes in matchups with Philadelphia on the season.
- The pass defense of the Eagles is conceding 257 yards per contest this season, which ranks 29th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Eagles have scored 19 touchdowns through the air (2.1 per game). The Eagles' defense is 30th in the NFL in that category.
Chiefs Player Previews
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Receiving Props vs. the Eagles
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Valdes-Scantling with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valdes-Scantling Receiving Insights
- In five of nine games this season, Valdes-Scantling has eclipsed his prop for receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling has been targeted on 24 of his team's 340 passing attempts this season (7.1% target share).
- He has been targeted 24 times this season, averaging 10.4 yards per target.
- Valdes-Scantling has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this season. He had only one TD in that game.
- He has one touchdown this season (4.8% of his team's 21 offensive TDs).
- Valdes-Scantling has been targeted two times in the red zone (4.0% of his team's 50 red zone pass attempts).
Valdes-Scantling's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Dolphins||11/5/2023||Week 9||3 TAR / 2 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/29/2023||Week 8||4 TAR / 2 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||10/22/2023||Week 7||5 TAR / 3 REC / 84 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Broncos||10/12/2023||Week 6||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||10/8/2023||Week 5||2 TAR / 1 REC / 12 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.