Best Bets, Odds for the Chiefs vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game – Week 11
Check out best bets as the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Chiefs vs. Eagles? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Chiefs vs. Eagles?
- Game Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The BetMGM line for this game has the Chiefs favored by 2.5, while the model predicts they'll win by slightly more (4.9 points).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chiefs' implied win probability is 59.7%.
- The Chiefs have won seven of the nine games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- Kansas City has a 6-2 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -148 or shorter.
- The Eagles have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +124.
Who will win? The Chiefs or Eagles? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Kansas City (-2.5)
- The Chiefs have covered the spread six times this season (6-3-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, Kansas City has gone 5-3 against the spread.
- The Eagles are 5-2-2 against the spread this year.
Parlay your bets together on the Chiefs vs. Eagles matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (46)
- The two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game (51.1) than this game's over/under of 46 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 37.6 points per game, 8.4 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- Two of the Chiefs' nine games with a set total have hit the over (22.2%).
- Eagles games have gone over the point total in five out of nine opportunities (55.6%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Travis Kelce Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
A.J. Brown Receptions (Our pick: 6.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.