Thunder vs. Trail Blazers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-9) will try to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (9-4) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Moda Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSOK. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOK
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- Oklahoma City's 13 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 226.5 points seven times.
- The average point total in Oklahoma City's contests this year is 230.8, 4.3 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Thunder have a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma City has won four of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Oklahoma City has played as a favorite of -300 or more once this season and won that game.
- The implied probability of a win from the Thunder, based on the moneyline, is 75%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City has fared worse when playing at home, covering five times in seven home games, and five times in six road games.
- The Thunder score 118.5 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 111.3 the Trail Blazers give up.
- When Oklahoma City puts up more than 111.3 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.