Kansas State vs. Wisconsin Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Bramlage Coliseum has the Kansas State Wildcats (3-0) taking on the Wisconsin Badgers (3-0) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 65-53 victory as our model heavily favors Kansas State.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Wildcats secured a 65-58 victory against Iowa.
Kansas State vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kansas
Kansas State vs. Wisconsin Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas State 65, Wisconsin 53
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Harvard vs Baylor
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Grambling vs Houston
- Army vs TCU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kansas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats' +101 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 2.8 points per game) was a result of putting up 70.1 points per game (80th in college basketball) while allowing 67.3 per contest (256th in college basketball).
- Kansas State tallied 66.9 points per game last season in conference games, which was 3.2 fewer points per game than its season average (70.1).
- The Wildcats put up 74.4 points per game in home games last season. On the road, they averaged 61.3 points per contest.
- Defensively Kansas State played better in home games last season, allowing 63.6 points per game, compared to 75.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.