How to Watch the Kansas State vs. Kansas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 23 Kansas State Wildcats (7-3) take on a fellow Big 12 foe when they visit the Kansas Jayhawks (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS).
Kansas State has been a handful for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (12th-best with 38.8 points per game) and scoring defense (22nd-best with 18.5 points allowed per game) this year. From an offensive perspective, Kansas is accumulating 425 total yards per game (41st-ranked). It ranks 76th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (385.8 total yards surrendered per game).
For more specifics of this matchup, including where and how to watch on Fox Sports 1, read on.
Kansas State vs. Kansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia State vs LSU
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- SMU vs Memphis
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Florida vs Missouri
Kansas State vs. Kansas Key Statistics
|452.8 (24th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||425 (44th)|
|356 (46th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||385.8 (70th)|
|202.4 (13th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||199 (17th)|
|250.4 (51st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226 (65th)|
|9 (15th)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (29th)|
|17 (29th)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (63rd)|
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has 2,190 pass yards for Kansas State, completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 290 rushing yards (29.0 ypg) on 66 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has compiled 859 rushing yards on 143 carries, scoring seven touchdowns. He's also added 282 yards (28.2 per game) on 26 catches with two touchdowns.
- Treshaun Ward has carried the ball 107 times for 540 yards (54.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks' leads his squad with 554 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 49 catches (out of 67 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has hauled in 35 receptions totaling 501 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
Kansas Stats Leaders
- Jason Bean leads Kansas with 1,431 yards on 92-of-154 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 171 rushing yards (17.1 ypg) on 37 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Devin Neal is his team's leading rusher with 155 carries for 965 yards, or 96.5 per game. He's found the end zone 10 times on the ground, as well. Neal has also chipped in with 23 catches for 212 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has collected 552 yards (on 102 carries) with eight touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold leads his team with 559 receiving yards on 33 catches with two touchdowns.
- Quentin Skinner has recorded 412 receiving yards (41.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 21 receptions.
- Mason Fairchild's 23 catches (on 35 targets) have netted him 337 yards (33.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or Kansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.