Wichita State vs. Liberty Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Liberty Flames (3-0) and the Wichita State Shockers (4-0) at HTC Center has a projected final score of 77-68 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Liberty squad coming out on top. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Liberty projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup against Wichita State. The over/under is listed at 136.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Wichita State vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Liberty -4.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Liberty -175, Wichita State +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wichita State vs. Liberty Score Prediction
- Prediction: Liberty 77, Wichita State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Wichita State vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Liberty (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wichita State Performance Insights
- Wichita State was 190th in the nation last season with 71 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 127th with 68.5 points allowed per contest.
- The Shockers averaged 33.6 rebounds per game (69th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Wichita State ranked 157th in the nation with 13.3 dimes per contest.
- Last season the Shockers committed 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.9 turnovers per contest (267th-ranked).
- The Shockers, who ranked 266th in college basketball with 6.6 treys per game, shot just 30.9% from three-point land, which was 24th-worst in the nation.
- Wichita State allowed 8.3 threes per game (300th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.6% (169th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Wichita State attempted 36.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.8% of the shots it took (and 74.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.4 three-pointers per contest, which were 37.2% of its shots (and 25.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.