Wichita State vs. Liberty: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Liberty Flames (3-0) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup versus the Wichita State Shockers (4-0), winners of four straight. It begins at 9:00 PM ET (on ESPNU) on Friday, November 17, 2023.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Liberty vs. Wichita State matchup.
Wichita State vs. Liberty Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: HTC Center in Conway, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Wichita State vs. Liberty Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Liberty Moneyline||Wichita State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Liberty (-4.5)||136.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Liberty (-4.5)||136.5||-182||+150||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wichita State vs. Liberty Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Wichita State won 17 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Shockers were an underdog by 3.5 points or more nine times last year, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- Liberty put together a 16-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Flames and their opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.