Kansas State vs. Providence Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Providence Friars (3-0) and Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) matching up at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 85-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Providence, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Providence is projected to cover the spread (1.5) against Kansas State. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 145.5 over/under.
Kansas State vs. Providence Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Baha Mar Convention Center
- Line: Providence -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Providence -125, Kansas State +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kansas State vs. Providence Score Prediction
- Prediction: Providence 85, Kansas State 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas State vs. Providence
- Pick ATS: Providence (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kansas State Performance Insights
- Kansas State scored 76.2 points per game (68th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 69.9 points per contest (169th-ranked).
- Last season the Wildcats grabbed 31.3 rebounds per game (210th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 30.5 rebounds per contest (135th-ranked).
- With 17.0 assists per game, Kansas State was eighth-best in college basketball in the category.
- With 13.3 turnovers per game, the Wildcats were 311th in the nation. They forced 14.5 turnovers per contest, which ranked 35th in college basketball.
- The Wildcats drained 7.2 threes per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 34.3% three-point percentage (171st-ranked).
- Kansas State ranked 82nd in the country with 6.5 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 31st with a 30.8% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Last season Kansas State took 63.9% two-pointers, accounting for 73.2% of the team's buckets. It shot 36.1% three-pointers (26.8% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.