Kansas State vs. Providence: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Providence Friars (3-0) hope to extend a three-game home winning run when hosting the Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Providence vs. Kansas State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kansas State vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: CBS Sports Network
Kansas State vs. Providence Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Providence Moneyline||Kansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Providence (-1.5)||145.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Providence (-1.5)||145.5||-128||+106||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas State vs. Providence Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Kansas State covered 23 times in 34 games with a spread last year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs last season, the Wildcats had an ATS record of 7-8.
- Providence put together a 16-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 14 Friars games last season went over the point total.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Kansas State, based on its national championship odds (+6000), ranks significantly higher (27th in college basketball) than it does in our computer ranking (272nd).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kansas State has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.