Thunder vs. Warriors: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
On Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Chase Center, the Golden State Warriors (6-6) will try to stop a three-game home losing streak when taking on the Oklahoma City Thunder (7-4), airing at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Thunder vs. Warriors matchup in this article.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Thunder vs. Warriors Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Thunder Moneyline||Warriors Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Thunder (-3.5)||225.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Thunder (-3.5)||226.5||-164||+138||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Thunder vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Warriors Prediction|
|Thunder vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Warriors|
Thunder vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- The Thunder are outscoring opponents by 4.9 points per game with a +54 scoring differential overall. They put up 116.5 points per game (seventh in the NBA) and give up 111.6 per contest (10th in the league).
- The Warriors put up 112.9 points per game (16th in league) while allowing 110.8 per contest (eighth in NBA). They have a +26 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- These two teams average a combined 229.4 points per game, 3.9 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams surrender 222.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Oklahoma City has put together an 8-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Golden State is 5-7-0 ATS this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander or another Thunder player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Thunder and Warriors NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.