Thunder vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Golden State Warriors (6-6) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (7-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Chase Center. The game airs on NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK. The matchup has a point total of 226.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and BSOK
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- Oklahoma City's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 226.5 points five times.
- The average point total in Oklahoma City's contests this year is 228.2, 1.7 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Thunder are 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has been favored five times and won three of those games.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won two of its three games when favored by at least -155 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder have a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Thunder vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Warriors Prediction|
|Thunder vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Warriors|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- Oklahoma City sports a worse record against the spread in home games (5-2-0) than it does in away games (3-1-0).
- The Thunder record 5.7 more points per game (116.5) than the Warriors give up (110.8).
- Oklahoma City is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 110.8 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Thunder vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.