How to Watch the Kansas State vs. Iowa Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 16
The Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. It airs at 8:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Continue reading for information on how to live stream this game and click here to check out our score picks!
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kansas State Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- TV: FOX Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Kansas State vs. Iowa 2022-23 Scoring Comparison
- The Wildcats scored an average of 70.1 points per game last year, just 1.7 fewer points than the 71.8 the Hawkeyes allowed to opponents.
- When Kansas State gave up fewer than 87.3 points last season, it went 16-14.
- Last year, the Hawkeyes averaged 87.3 points per game, 20.0 more points than the 67.3 the Wildcats allowed.
- Iowa had a 23-6 record last season when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- The Hawkeyes made 51.1% of their shots from the field last season, which was 9.9 percentage points higher than the Wildcats allowed to their opponents (41.2%).
- The Wildcats' 40.0% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.1 percentage points lower than the Hawkeyes gave up to their opponents (40.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kansas State Schedule
|11/6/2023||Presbyterian||W 69-35||Bramlage Coliseum|
|11/11/2023||@ Little Rock||W 77-39||Jack Stephens Center|
|11/16/2023||@ Iowa||-||Carver-Hawkeye Arena|
|11/24/2023||Western Kentucky||-||Hertz Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.