Kansas State vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) taking on the Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) at 8:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 74-56 win as our model heavily favors Iowa.
The Wildcats are coming off of a 77-39 victory against Little Rock in their last game on Saturday.
Kansas State vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Kansas State vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 74, Kansas State 56
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kansas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats averaged 70.1 points per game last season (80th in college basketball) while giving up 67.3 per outing (256th in college basketball). They had a +101 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 2.8 points per game.
- Kansas State scored fewer points in conference action (66.9 per game) than overall (70.1).
- The Wildcats averaged 74.4 points per game at home last season, and 61.3 away.
- At home, Kansas State allowed 63.6 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 75.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.