Wichita State vs. Belmont Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Wichita State Shockers (1-1) and Belmont Bruins (1-1) matching up at Curb Event Center has a projected final score of 66-64 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Wichita State, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Shockers took care of business in their most recent matchup 60-41 against Presbyterian on Wednesday.
Wichita State vs. Belmont Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Curb Event Center in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Wichita State vs. Belmont Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wichita State 66, Belmont 64
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wichita State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Shockers outscored opponents by 2.4 points per game last season with a +81 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.1 points per game (152nd in college basketball) and gave up 63.7 per outing (163rd in college basketball).
- In AAC action, Wichita State averaged 3.6 fewer points (62.5) than overall (66.1) in 2022-23.
- The Shockers scored more points at home (68.4 per game) than away (62.7) last season.
- At home, Wichita State allowed 58.5 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 69.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.