Valeri Nichushkin Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Ducks - November 15
The Colorado Avalanche, Valeri Nichushkin among them, face the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET, at Ball Arena. Does a bet on Nichushkin intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Valeri Nichushkin vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nichushkin Season Stats Insights
- Nichushkin's plus-minus this season, in 18:02 per game on the ice, is +1.
- In three of 14 games this year, Nichushkin has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Nichushkin has registered a point in a game eight times this year out of 14 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Nichushkin has posted an assist in a game five times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 63.6% that Nichushkin goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 44.4% of Nichushkin going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Nichushkin Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have conceded 43 goals in total (2.9 per game), which ranks 10th in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 13th-ranked goal differential (+4).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.