Nathan MacKinnon Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Ducks - November 15
The Colorado Avalanche, including Nathan MacKinnon, will be in action Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Anaheim Ducks. Prop bets for MacKinnon in that upcoming Avalanche-Ducks matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nathan MacKinnon vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -189)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
MacKinnon Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, MacKinnon has averaged 21:44 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +2.
- In six of 14 games this year, MacKinnon has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- MacKinnon has a point in nine of 14 games this year, with multiple points in six of them.
- MacKinnon has an assist in seven of 14 games played this season, including multiple assists four times.
- MacKinnon's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 55.6% that he hits the over.
- MacKinnon has an implied probability of 65.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
MacKinnon Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have given up 43 goals in total (2.9 per game), which ranks 10th in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+4) ranks 13th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.