Avalanche vs. Ducks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Anaheim Ducks (9-6), winners of five straight road games, visit the Colorado Avalanche (9-5) at Ball Arena on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Avalanche have recorded a 5-5-0 record over their last 10 contests. They have scored 33 goals while giving up 39 in that time. On the power play, 42 opportunities have resulted in eight goals (19.0% conversion rate).
Before watching this matchup, here is our prediction for which squad will emerge victorious in Wednesday's hockey action.
Avalanche vs. Ducks Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projection model for this contest calls for a final tally of Avalanche 4, Ducks 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Avalanche (-350)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Ducks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Avalanche vs Ducks Additional Info
|Avalanche vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Avalanche vs Ducks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Avalanche vs Ducks Player Props|
|How to Watch Avalanche vs Ducks|
Avalanche Splits and Trends
- The Avalanche have finished 1-0-1 in overtime games as part of an overall record of 9-5.
- In the one game this season the Avalanche recorded just one goal, they won.
- Colorado has lost the only game this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Avalanche have scored at least three goals nine times, and are 8-1-0 in those games (to register 16 points).
- In the five games when Colorado has recorded a single power-play goal, it won every time (10 points).
- In the 10 games when it outshot its opponent, Colorado is 7-3-0 (14 points).
- The Avalanche have been outshot by opponents three times, and went 1-2-0 (two points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Avalanche Rank||Avalanche AVG||Ducks AVG||Ducks Rank|
|21st||18.18%||Power Play %||21.15%||15th|
|8th||85.71%||Penalty Kill %||80.88%||13th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Avalanche vs. Ducks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.