Thunder vs. Spurs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Venue: Paycom Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs. Spurs Score Prediction
- Prediction: Thunder 122 - Spurs 112
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Thunder vs. Spurs
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Thunder (-10.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 233.6
- The Spurs (4-6-0 ATS) have covered the spread 70% of the time, 30% less often than the Thunder (7-3-0) this season.
- San Antonio and its opponents have gone over the point total 90% of the time this season (nine out of 10). That's more often than Oklahoma City and its opponents have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Thunder are 2-2, a better mark than the Spurs have recorded (2-7) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Thunder with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Performance Insights
- This year, the Thunder are putting up 115.9 points per game (seventh-ranked in NBA) and ceding 114.1 points per contest (17th-ranked).
- Oklahoma City has been playing poorly when it comes to rebounding this season, ranking second-worst in the NBA in rebounds per game (40.5) and fourth-worst in rebounds allowed per game (47.8).
- The Thunder are putting up 23.9 dimes per game, which ranks them 25th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Oklahoma City is averaging 14.0 turnovers per game (15th-ranked in league). It is forcing 14.6 turnovers per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Thunder are sinking 11.6 three-pointers per game this year (20th-ranked in NBA), and they have a 37.5% three-point percentage (fourth-best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.