Kansas vs. Kentucky: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) are favored by 6.5 points against the No. 17 Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kansas vs. Kentucky Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas Betting Records & Stats
- Kansas' games last season featured more combined points than this contest's total of 147.5 points 12 times.
- The average amount of points in Kansas' contests last season was 143.5, which is four fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Kansas went 15-18-0 ATS last season.
- Kansas finished with a 21-5 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80.8% of those games).
- The Jayhawks went 12-1 last year (winning 92.3% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter.
- Kansas has a 73.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 147.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 147.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Kansas Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Jayhawks recorded 7.6 more points per game (75.4) than the Wildcats allowed (67.8).
- Kansas had an 11-10 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall last season when putting up more than 67.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kansas vs. Kentucky Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kansas vs. Kentucky Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|4-9-0||Home ATS Record||9-8-0|
|7-4-0||Away ATS Record||6-3-0|
|78.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||78.4|
|74||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||71.4|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-7-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.