Kansas vs. Kentucky: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) go up against the Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at United Center. It starts at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Kansas vs. Kentucky matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Kansas vs. Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Kentucky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-6.5)||147.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kansas (-4.5)||148.5||-310||+245||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas vs. Kentucky Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Kansas covered 15 times in 33 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, 15 Jayhawks games hit the over.
- Kentucky compiled a 16-16-0 ATS record last season.
- Last season, 20 of the Wildcats' games hit the over.
Kansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1000
- Oddsmakers rate Kansas equally compared to the computer rankings, best in college basketball.
- Kansas has a 9.1% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.