Texas A&M vs. Auburn Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
Our computer model predicts the Auburn Tigers will take down the Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday, September 23 at 12:00 PM. For a complete projection on the game at Kyle Field, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep scrolling.
Looking to bet on Texas A&M vs. Auburn? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Texas A&M vs. Auburn Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Auburn (+8.5)||Over (51.5)||Auburn 29, Texas A&M 28|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- SMU vs TCU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- UCLA vs Utah
- BYU vs Kansas
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
Texas A&M Betting Info (2023)
- The Aggies have a 77.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Aggies have two wins against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, Texas A&M has a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Two Aggies games (out of three) have hit the over this year.
- The over/under in this game is 51.5 points, 0.3 higher than the average total in Texas A&M games this season.
Auburn Betting Info (2023)
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 26.7% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once in three opportunities this year.
- One of the Tigers' three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- The average point total for Auburn this season is 4.5 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aggies vs. Tigers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.