Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
On Friday, September 22 at 8:10 PM ET, the Houston Astros (85-68) host the Kansas City Royals (51-102) at Minute Maid Park in the series opener. Framber Valdez will get the ball for the Astros, while Cole Ragans will take the mound for the Royals.
The Royals are +180 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Astros (-225). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under).
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Valdez - HOU (12-10, 3.20 ERA) vs Ragans - KC (6-4, 3.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're wanting to put money on the Royals and Astros matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (+180) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $28.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have been favorites in 107 games this season and won 58 (54.2%) of those contests.
- The Astros have a 14-5 record (winning 73.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 69.2% chance to win.
- The Astros were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and finished 3-6 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Houston combined with its opponents to go over the run total four times.
- The Royals have been victorious in 43, or 32.8%, of the 131 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win seven times in 27 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or longer on the moneyline.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Royals had a record of 6-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.