How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
Max Muncy and the Los Angeles Dodgers take the field on Friday at Dodger Stadium against Sean Manaea, who is starting for the San Francisco Giants. First pitch will be at 10:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Dodgers vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 238 total home runs.
- Los Angeles' .459 slugging percentage ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers rank seventh in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- Los Angeles scores the second-most runs in baseball (858 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Dodgers rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .341.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.4 times per game, the No. 11 average in baseball.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Los Angeles' pitching staff ranks 18th in the majors.
- Los Angeles has a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Dodgers combine for the No. 5-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.213).
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants' 165 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 426 extra-base hits, San Francisco ranks 25th in MLB with a .389 slugging percentage this season.
- The Giants rank 24th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- San Francisco has scored 657 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Giants have an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- The Giants rank 25th in strikeouts per game (9.3) among MLB offenses.
- San Francisco has an 8.5 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- San Francisco has pitched to a 4.12 ERA this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.265 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Caleb Ferguson (7-3 with a 2.88 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 56 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Dodgers, his sixth of the season.
- His most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers, when the left-hander threw one inning, surrendering one earned run while giving up only one hit.
- So far this year, Ferguson has not registered a quality start.
- Ferguson, who averages 0.9 per outing, has not yet pitched five or more innings in a start this season (in five starts).
- He has made 52 appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Giants will send Manaea (6-6) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Colorado Rockies, giving up two earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- He has started eight games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Manaea has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 35 appearances this season, he has finished 11 without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/17/2023||Mariners||W 6-1||Away||Shelby Miller||Logan Gilbert|
|9/18/2023||Tigers||W 8-3||Home||Lance Lynn||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/19/2023||Tigers||W 3-2||Home||Caleb Ferguson||Miguel Diaz|
|9/20/2023||Tigers||L 4-2||Home||Bobby Miller||Reese Olson|
|9/21/2023||Giants||W 7-2||Home||Emmet Sheehan||Kyle Harrison|
|9/22/2023||Giants||-||Home||Caleb Ferguson||Sean Manaea|
|9/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Clayton Kershaw||Sean Manaea|
|9/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Alex Cobb|
|9/26/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Bobby Miller||Chase Anderson|
|9/27/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Ryan Pepiot||Noah Davis|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Rockies||L 5-2||Away||Scott Alexander||Kyle Freeland|
|9/17/2023||Rockies||W 11-10||Away||Sean Manaea||Chris Flexen|
|9/19/2023||Diamondbacks||L 8-4||Away||Alex Cobb||Zac Gallen|
|9/20/2023||Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Away||Logan Webb||Merrill Kelly|
|9/21/2023||Dodgers||L 7-2||Away||Kyle Harrison||Emmet Sheehan|
|9/22/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Sean Manaea||Caleb Ferguson|
|9/23/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Sean Manaea||Clayton Kershaw|
|9/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Lance Lynn|
|9/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Logan Webb||Blake Snell|
|9/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Keaton Winn||Seth Lugo|
|9/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Sean Manaea||Matt Waldron|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.