Dodgers vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 22
Friday's contest between the Los Angeles Dodgers (94-58) and San Francisco Giants (76-77) going head to head at Dodger Stadium has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Dodgers, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 10:10 PM ET on September 22.
The probable starters are Caleb Ferguson (7-3) for the Dodgers and Sean Manaea (6-6) for the Giants.
Dodgers vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Dodgers 6, Giants 3.
Total Prediction for Dodgers vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Dodgers Performance Insights
- The Dodgers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Los Angeles and its opponents are 4-4-2 in its last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Dodgers' last 10 games.
- This season, the Dodgers have been favored 124 times and won 78, or 62.9%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 31-17 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 63.6% chance to win.
- Los Angeles is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking second with 858 total runs this season.
- The Dodgers have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.13).
Giants Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 games, the Giants have been favored twice and lost each contest.
- When it comes to the over/under, San Francisco and its foes are 6-3-1 in its last 10 contests.
- The Giants have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (one of those mathchups had a spread).
- The Giants have been underdogs in 65 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (43.1%) in those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious three times in eight chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- San Francisco scores the 22nd-most runs in baseball (657 total, 4.3 per game).
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.12 ERA this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 17||@ Mariners||W 6-1||Shelby Miller vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 18||Tigers||W 8-3||Lance Lynn vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 19||Tigers||W 3-2||Caleb Ferguson vs Miguel Diaz|
|September 20||Tigers||L 4-2||Bobby Miller vs Reese Olson|
|September 21||Giants||W 7-2||Emmet Sheehan vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 22||Giants||-||Caleb Ferguson vs Sean Manaea|
|September 23||Giants||-||Clayton Kershaw vs Sean Manaea|
|September 24||Giants||-||Lance Lynn vs Alex Cobb|
|September 26||@ Rockies||-||Bobby Miller vs Chase Anderson|
|September 26||@ Rockies||-||TBA vs TBA|
|September 27||@ Rockies||-||Ryan Pepiot vs Noah Davis|
|September 16||@ Rockies||L 5-2||Scott Alexander vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 17||@ Rockies||W 11-10||Sean Manaea vs Chris Flexen|
|September 19||@ Diamondbacks||L 8-4||Alex Cobb vs Zac Gallen|
|September 20||@ Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Logan Webb vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 21||@ Dodgers||L 7-2||Kyle Harrison vs Emmet Sheehan|
|September 22||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Caleb Ferguson|
|September 23||@ Dodgers||-||Sean Manaea vs Clayton Kershaw|
|September 24||@ Dodgers||-||Alex Cobb vs Lance Lynn|
|September 25||Padres||-||Logan Webb vs Blake Snell|
|September 26||Padres||-||Keaton Winn vs Seth Lugo|
|September 27||Padres||-||Sean Manaea vs Matt Waldron|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.