Royals vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 20
Cleveland Guardians (72-80) will take on the Kansas City Royals (50-102) at Kauffman Stadium on Wednesday, September 20 at 2:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 189 strikeouts, Lucas Giolito will be looking to rack up his 200th strikeout of the year.
The Guardians are listed as -155 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Royals (+125). The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with +100 odds to hit the over and -120 odds on the under).
Royals vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CLE (8-13, 4.69 ERA) vs Zack Greinke - KC (1-15, 5.11 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Royals versus Guardians game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Royals (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the Royals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Maikel Garcia hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have won 36 out of the 68 games, or 52.9%, in which they've been favored.
- The Guardians have a 14-11 record (winning 56% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Cleveland, based on the moneyline, is 60.8%.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they finished 1-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Cleveland combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 130 games this season and have come away with the win 42 times (32.3%) in those contests.
- The Royals have a mark of 27-64 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.