Royals vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Cleveland Guardians (72-79) visit the Kansas City Royals (49-102) at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Logan Allen (7-7) to the mound, while Steven Cruz will take the ball for the Royals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.60 ERA) vs Cruz - KC (0-0, 5.14 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Steven Cruz
- Cruz (0-0) pitches first for the Royals to make his second start this season.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Chicago White Sox, when he tossed two scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- Opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of only .214 against him this season. He has a 5.14 ERA and 11.6 strikeouts per nine innings over his six appearances.
- He will attempt for his sixth straight appearance without surrendering an earned run.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Allen
- Allen (7-7) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 24th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw five innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up one earned run while allowing five hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.60 and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .254 in 23 games this season.
- He has started 23 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in seven of them.
- Allen will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- He has made 23 appearances and finished five of them without allowing an earned run.
Logan Allen vs. Royals
- The Royals are batting .243 this season, 19th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .396 (22nd in the league) with 150 home runs.
- This season, the left-hander has pitched against the Royals in two games, and they have gone 10-for-43 with two doubles, two home runs and four RBI over 10 2/3 innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.