How to Watch the Kansas State vs. Missouri Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) go on the road to meet the Missouri Tigers (2-0) at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Kansas State has been a handful for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (18th-best with 492.5 yards per game) and total defense (21st-best with 256.5 yards allowed per game) this year. Missouri ranks 72nd in the FBS with 29 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 30th with 14.5 points allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
We have more coverage below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on SEC Network.
Kansas State vs. Missouri Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
Kansas State vs. Missouri Key Statistics
|492.5 (35th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.5 (89th)|
|256.5 (17th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||239.5 (12th)|
|187.5 (44th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||161.5 (67th)|
|305 (24th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||215 (84th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121st)|
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has compiled 547 yards (273.5 ypg) on 39-of-58 passing with five touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 38 rushing yards (19 ypg) on 11 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- DJ Giddens has 180 rushing yards on 27 carries.
- Treshaun Ward has carried the ball 27 times for 114 yards (57 per game) and one touchdown.
- RJ Garcia II's 150 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 15 times and has registered eight receptions and one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has put together a 134-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes on 16 targets.
- Jadon Jackson's six catches have yielded 115 yards and two touchdowns.
Missouri Stats Leaders
- Brady Cook has compiled 376 yards (188 ypg) while completing 77.5% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season.
- Cody Schrader is his team's leading rusher with 41 carries for 222 yards, or 111 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well.
- Nathaniel Peat is a key figure in this offense, with 103 rushing yards on 22 carries with one touchdown and 83 receiving yards (41.5 per game) on three catches with one touchdown
- Luther Burden III's 213 receiving yards (106.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 15 catches on 19 targets with one touchdown.
- Mekhi Miller's five targets have resulted in four grabs for 59 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or Missouri gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.