Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Houston Astros (83-64) and Kansas City Royals (46-101) meet at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, September 15, Cristian Javier will get the ball for the Astros, while the Royals will send Zack Greinke to the mound. The game will begin at 8:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Astros as -200 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals +165 moneyline odds. The over/under for the matchup is set at 10.5 runs.
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (9-3, 4.78 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (1-15, 5.19 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Royals versus Astros game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Royals (+165) in this matchup, means that you think the Royals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $26.50 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 102 times and won 57, or 55.9%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter, the Astros have gone 14-7 (66.7%).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros went 3-4 across the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Houston and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Royals have been victorious in 38, or 30.4%, of the 125 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Royals have a win-loss record of 10-34 when favored by +165 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Royals had a record of 1-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.