Royals vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bobby Witt Jr. will lead the Kansas City Royals into a matchup with Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at Kauffman Stadium.
Oddsmakers list the Astros as -200 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +165 moneyline odds to win. The total is 10.5 runs for the game (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 1-6.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Royals and their opponents are 3-4-3 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have not covered the spread each time. For four games in a row, Kansas City and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total established by sportsbooks being 8.4 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Odds|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have been victorious in 38, or 30.4%, of the 125 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City has a record of 10-34 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 37.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 70 of its 146 games with a total this season.
- The Royals have posted a record of 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.