Sachia Vickery 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
Sachia Vickery is facing Caroline Dolehide next in the Abierto Guadalajara round of 32. Vickery has +5000 odds to be crowned champion at Centro Panamericano de Tenis.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Vickery at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Vickery's Next Match
Vickery has reached the round of 32 by getting past Danielle Collins 7-6 (in a forfeit) and will next take the court on Tuesday, September 19 at 5:15 PM ET against Dolehide.
Vickery has current moneyline odds of -110 to win her next match against Dolehide. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Vickery? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Vickery advanced via walkover in her most recent match, past Collins at the Abierto Guadalajara.
- Through 11 tournaments over the past year, Vickery is 17-12 and has not won a title.
- Vickery is 11-6 on hard courts over the past year.
- In her 29 matches over the past year, across all court types, Vickery has averaged 20.9 games.
- In her 17 matches on hard courts over the past year, Vickery has played 20.2 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Vickery has won 59.1% of her games on serve, and 43.1% on return.
- Vickery has claimed 59.6% of her service games on hard courts and 47.9% of her return games over the past year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.