How to Watch Men's French Open Today : Live Stream and More - June 6
Today's schedule at the French Open includes two matches in the quarterfinals, including Carlos Alcaraz (ranked No. 1) taking on Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5). How to watch, you ask? Check out Tennis Channel for the live stream.
Watch live tennis and tons of other sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
French Open Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: June 6
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch the French Open Today - June 6
|Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov||Quarterfinal||7:45 AM ET|
|Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas||Quarterfinal||2:15 PM ET|
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo and watch today's matches!
Today's Best Match Insights: Alcaraz vs. Tsitsipas
- Alcaraz has won four tournaments so far this year, with an overall match record of 30-3.
- The 24-year-old Tsitsipas, who is still looking for his first tournament win of 2023, is 22-8 so far this year.
- Through 33 matches this year (across all court types), Alcaraz has played 21.1 games per match and won 61.2% of them.
- On clay, Alcaraz has played 22 matches so far this year, totaling 22 games per match while winning 60.5% of games.
- Alcaraz has won 37.9% of his return games this year, and 84.4% of his service games.
- Tsitsipas has played 30 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.4 games per match and winning 55.6% of those games.
- On clay, Tsitsipas has played 17 matches (averaging 21.2 games per match and 10 games per set).
- Tsitsipas has an 86.3% service game winning percentage and a 24.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (320 service games won out of 371, and 87 return games won out of 361).
Bet on Alcaraz or Tsitsipas to win this match with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Yesterday's Match Results
|Casper Ruud||Nicolas Jarry||7-6, 7-5, 7-5||Round of 16|
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune||Francisco Cerundolo||7-6, 3-6, 6-4, 1-6, 7-6||Round of 16|
|Alexander Zverev||Grigor Dimitrov||6-1, 6-4, 6-3||Round of 16|
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry||Yoshihito Nishioka||7-6, 6-0, 6-1||Round of 16|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.