Royals vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 5
Monday's game features the Miami Marlins (32-28) and the Kansas City Royals (18-41) squaring off at LoanDepot park in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 5-4 victory for the Marlins according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:40 PM ET on June 5.
The Marlins will give the ball to Braxton Garrett (1-2, 4.22 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Carlos Hernandez (0-3, 4.76 ERA).
Royals vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Marlins 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Royals|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-1.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and its foes are 3-7-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Royals' record against the spread is 3-4-0 over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in seven of those contests).
- The Royals have come away with 15 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Kansas City has come away with a win five times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 41.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Kansas City is the fourth-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 3.9 runs per game (229 total).
- The Royals have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.98) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 29||@ Cardinals||W 7-0||Josh Staumont vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||L 2-1||Zack Greinke vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 2||Rockies||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs Chase Anderson|
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||W 2-0||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||-||Carlos Hernandez vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||-||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||-||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs TBA|
|June 11||@ Orioles||-||TBA vs Kyle Gibson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.