Golden Knights vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Final Game 2
The Vegas Golden Knights take their home ice at T-Mobile Arena to square off against the Florida Panthers in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday, June 5, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights lead the series 1-0. Bookmakers favor the Golden Knights in this matchup, with -140 moneyline odds against the Panthers (+120).
Get ready for this Stanley Cup Final matchup with a glimpse at who we predict will come out on top.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Predictions for Monday
Our projections model for this game calls for a final score of Golden Knights 4, Panthers 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-140)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.4
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-1.6)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Additional Info
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Panthers|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights (51-22-9 overall) have a 16-10-26 record in contests that have needed overtime.
- Vegas has 54 points (24-8-6) in the 38 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- Looking at the 13 times this season the Golden Knights ended a game with only one goal, they have a 1-10-2 record, good for four points.
- Vegas has finished 4-11-6 in the 21 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (registering 14 points).
- The Golden Knights have scored more than two goals 64 times, and are 59-3-2 in those games (to record 120 points).
- In the 30 games when Vegas has scored a lone power-play goal, it has a 22-7-1 record (45 points).
- In games when it has outshot its opponent, Vegas is 34-7-5 (73 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 48 times, and went 26-18-4 (56 points).
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers have a 42-32-8 record this season and are 12-8-20 in matchups that have gone to overtime.
- Florida has earned 49 points (21-6-7) in its 34 games decided by one goal.
- In 11 games this season when the Panthers finished a game with only one goal, they earned a total of five points (2-8-1).
- When Florida has scored two goals this season, they've earned seven points (3-15-1 record).
- The Panthers have earned 104 points in their 68 games with three or more goals scored.
- This season, Florida has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 41 games and picked up 54 points with a record of 25-12-4.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Florida is 29-25-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents 38 times this season, and earned 51 points in those games.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Panthers AVG||Panthers Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||22.8%||10th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||76%||23rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.