Royals vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 27
Saturday's game between the Kansas City Royals (15-37) and the Washington Nationals (22-29) at Kauffman Stadium should be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Royals taking home the win. Game time is at 4:10 PM ET on May 27.
The Royals will give the nod to Brady Singer (3-4) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (4-5).
Royals vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Royals 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Royals vs Nationals|
|Royals vs Nationals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- The Royals have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Royals have one win against the spread in their last two chances.
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite six times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- Kansas City has played as favorites of -125 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- Kansas City has scored 208 runs (4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (5.28).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||@ White Sox||L 5-2||Carlos Hernandez vs Lance Lynn|
|May 22||Tigers||L 8-5||Brady Singer vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 23||Tigers||W 4-1||Mike Mayers vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 24||Tigers||L 6-4||Zack Greinke vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 26||Nationals||L 12-10||Jordan Lyles vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 27||Nationals||-||Brady Singer vs Josiah Gray|
|May 28||Nationals||-||Daniel Lynch vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||-||TBA vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||-||Zack Greinke vs Steven Matz|
|June 2||Rockies||-||Jordan Lyles vs Austin Gomber|
|June 3||Rockies||-||Brady Singer vs Karl Kauffmann|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.