Royals vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's game between the Kansas City Royals (14-35) and the Detroit Tigers (21-24) at Kauffman Stadium has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Royals taking home the win. Game time is at 7:40 PM ET on May 23.
The Tigers will give the ball to Eduardo Rodriguez (4-3, 2.06 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Mike Mayers.
Royals vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Royals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-7.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- The Royals have had a spread listed in one of their past 10 matchups and have covered every time.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (29.5%) in those games.
- This season, Kansas City has come away with a win seven times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Kansas City scores the 25th-most runs in baseball (190 total, 3.9 per game).
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.21) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Padres||W 4-3||Carlos Hernandez vs Yu Darvish|
|May 19||@ White Sox||L 2-0||Zack Greinke vs Michael Kopech|
|May 20||@ White Sox||L 5-1||Jordan Lyles vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 21||@ White Sox||L 5-2||Carlos Hernandez vs Lance Lynn|
|May 22||Tigers||L 8-5||Brady Singer vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 23||Tigers||-||Mike Mayers vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 24||Tigers||-||Zack Greinke vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 26||Nationals||-||Jordan Lyles vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 27||Nationals||-||TBA vs Josiah Gray|
|May 28||Nationals||-||Brady Singer vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||-||TBA vs Steven Matz|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.