Royals vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's contest between the Chicago White Sox (17-29) and Kansas City Royals (14-32) squaring off at Guaranteed Rate Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the White Sox, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 2:10 PM ET on May 20.
The White Sox will give the ball to Lucas Giolito (2-3, 3.86 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Jordan Lyles (0-7, 6.97 ERA).
Royals vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is White Sox 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 3-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- The Royals have covered the runline in the one of their previous 10 games that had a set spread.
- The Royals have been victorious in 13, or 31%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Kansas City has been victorious three times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 37.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Kansas City scores the 24th-most runs in baseball (182 total, four per game).
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.19) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ Brewers||L 9-6||Jordan Lyles vs Colin Rea|
|May 15||@ Padres||L 4-0||Brad Keller vs Michael Wacha|
|May 16||@ Padres||W 5-4||Brady Singer vs Seth Lugo|
|May 17||@ Padres||W 4-3||Carlos Hernandez vs Yu Darvish|
|May 19||@ White Sox||L 2-0||Zack Greinke vs Michael Kopech|
|May 20||@ White Sox||-||Jordan Lyles vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 21||@ White Sox||-||Brad Keller vs Lance Lynn|
|May 22||Tigers||-||Brady Singer vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 23||Tigers||-||TBA vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 24||Tigers||-||Zack Greinke vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 26||Nationals||-||Jordan Lyles vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.