Royals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Kansas City Royals (41-90) have the 23rd-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +100000 as of August 27.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Royals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||23rd||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Royals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals Standings Information
In both the AL Central and Wild Card standings, the Royals are way back -- 26.5 and 32.0 games, respectively.
|4||Chicago White Sox||16|
|5||Kansas City Royals||26.5|
Royals Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 8.2 K/9, the fifth-worst in MLB.
- Kansas City has a 5.19 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have a 16-16 record this season in games when they belt two or more home runs.
- Kansas City is 14-12 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Royals have gone 13-24 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Kansas City has gone 25-20 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Royals Next Game Information
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Mariners Player Props|
|Royals vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Mariners|
|Royals vs Mariners Odds|
|Royals vs Mariners Prediction|
Royals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Salvador Pérez||+15000||-||-||.251/.295/.421 19 HR 57 RBI|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||+20000||-||-||.247/.324/.437 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||+20000||-||-||.278/.318/.504 26 HR 81 RBI|
|Brady Singer||-||+20000||-||8-10 5.15 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Brad Keller||-||+20000||-||3-4 4.36 ERA 6.4 K/9|
Royals' Top Players
- Bobby Witt Jr., the club's top hitter this season, is batting .278 with a .318 OBP, 26 home runs, 73 runs scored, and 81 RBI, also including 37 stolen bases.
- So far this season, Salvador Perez has contributed to the team's offense by batting .251/.295/.421 with 19 doubles, 19 home runs, 18 walks and 57 RBI.
- At the dish, Maikel Garcia, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .280 with a .326 OBP, four home runs, 44 runs, and 44 RBI, also including 19 stolen bases.
- MJ Melendez has a .234 batting average this season to go along with a .303 OBP, 12 home runs, 53 runs scored and 44 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.