Get the latest updates from 13 NEWS on your Amazon Echo
Today we’re connected to what’s happening in the world more than ever thanks to new technology.
You’re able to keep up with the latest local news on your TV, radio, computer and smart phone. But now there’s an even newer way to keep up with what’s happening in northeast Kansas.
Amazon’s Alexa devices now have you covered with 13 NEWS’ latest news thanks to their “flash briefings”.
Here’s how you can set up 13 NEWS’ flash briefings on your Amazon device:
- Go to the Amazon Alexa app on your smart phone and find the ‘settings’ tab;
- Select the ‘Flash Briefing’ option;
- Select ‘Get More Flash Briefing Content’;
- Search for WIBW and click on the 13 NEWS skill;
- Select ‘enable’ and you’re ready to go!
Now your device should be all ready to go when you want to hear the top headlines from our station.