2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons margarine, melted
¼ cup sugar
2 packages (8 ounces) soy cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
1 cup whipped topping
Raspberries or strawberries
Directions1. Blend crumbs, margarine and ¼ cup sugar.
2. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking dish.
3. Place soy cream in medium mixing bowl.
4. Gradually add lemon juice and mix until smooth.
5. Add marshmallow crème and whipped topping; gently stir to combine.
6. Spoon mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
7. Arrange whole raspberries or strawberry halves and blueberries in rows to resemble American flag.