Seven in custody after Monday night protest
The Topeka Police Department says seven people were taken into custody Monday night and four more received citations.
Those arrested include:
- 19-year-old Brett House of Silver Lake, who faces charges for unlawful assembly, interference with law enforcement, criminal damage to property and disobeying a lawful police order.
- 21year-old Noah Kelly, of Topeka was arrested for disobeying a lawful police order.
Also facing charges for disobeying a lawful police order include:
- 19-year-old Haley Elliot, Topeka
- 21-year-old Cameron Spagnola, Topeka
- 30-year-old Brian Rutschmann, Topeka
- 28-year-old Andrew Dome, Topeka
The Topeka Police Department says three other adults were cited for disorderly conduct and released at the scene.
A 15-year-old girl was ticketed for criminal damage to property and released.
Those with photo or video of anyone causing damage Monday night are asked to submit that information to Topeka Police