TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- Keep America Beautiful-Topeka/Shawnee Co. held their annual appreciation luncheon Tuesday.
They honored all of the volunteers that have helped out throughout the year and celebrated their 2019 award winners.
The organization said they have made great strides in cleaning and beautifying the community and they look forward to reaching even higher goals in the future.
Keep America Beautiful is an organization that performs litter reduction, recycling, and beautification.
2019 KAB Award Winners
- Bimbo Bakeries
- CoreFirst Bank and Trust
- Custome Tree Care, Inc.
- Frito Lay
- Pepsi Cola Bottling of Topeka
- Strathman Sales, Co.
- Topeka Edward Jones Offices
- Waste Management of Kansas
- Shawnee Co. Household Hazardous Waste Facility
- Shawnee Co. Parks and Recreation
- Shawnee Co. Solid Waste
- Shawnee Co. Extension Master Gardeners
- Topeka Audubon Society
- Eisenhower Middle School
- McEachron Elementary
- St. Matthew Catholic School