Families say new Capper Can Capital Campaign will make a big difference.
Published: Sep. 10, 2019 at 11:44 AM CDT
Capper Foundation announced their five year $4 million Capper Can! Capital Campaign Foundation.
The campaign will create new services that will be more inclusive for adults and children with disabilities. Capper Foundation plans on providing life-changing services to give individuals and their families hope for independence.
From 2020-2024 the campaign’s initiatives will be:
- Pediatric Services Enhancement
- Significantly reduce pediatric waiting list
- Pediatric Scholoarships
- Employment Readiness for Adults with Disabilities
- Provide on-site employment opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Program Endowment/Sustainability
- Ensure services continue for years to come